Snippets by Amal Raj



You knew there would always be spring...
As you know the river would
 flow again after it's frozen...

When the cold rain kept on and killed the spring...

It was as though a love had came for no reason...
- Amal Raj


Love doesn't make things right...

We aren't here to make things perfect...
Stars are perfect..maybe snowflakes are perfect...

We are here to ruin ourselves..
And to...Break our hearts..

We Love the wrong people...
And die....
- Amal Raj


I live alone with myself,
Like a hut within the woods...

I keep my heart high upon a shelf,
Barren of other goods...

I need another's arms for reach for it,
And place it where it belongs...

I need another's touch and smile, 
To fill my hut with songs...
- Amal Raj


City streets beneath my feet
Four a.m the longest hour...

The hunt goes on till the break of dawn
For love, the rarest flower...
- Amal Raj



Comments