Forever, was a lie by Srinivas Balaji

Forever, was a lie

 BY Srinivas Balaji
Forever we said we could
be together, us two
How did I fall in love with you?
We did everything together
We spent every day with each other
You promised me that you'll stay
Close to me each and every day
Why did you leave me alone?
Why was it hard for you to
call me on my phone?
All you had to do was to be there
And show me that you care
You promised to be always
with me till the end
You talk about being a good partner
but you failed to be a good friend
Do you remember when we're in
love we'd talk every day?
And when someone else would say
hi to the other, we'd get
jealous in every way
So many times, I've tried to forget
you with my heart
But it was too hard because I never
Thought we'd be apart.



Comments

Post a Comment